Saturday, November 1, 2008

November is here and finally I believe fall weather is trying to reach us here in Texas. The mornings are cool but we are still warm in the afternoon, not that I mind and am hoping we have beautiful weather at Christmas for it will be fun going to a park with Noah Jacob Love!

Guess I will have to let his parent's tag along - just no escaping them with my handsome little nephew.

Angie sent an e-mail earlier this week allowing a sneak peak at the newest photos taken by Liz and I have to say everytime I see a new photo of Noah my heart melts, he has the cutest little smile and those eyes.....

Come on December 23rd!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Angie Love said...

I know...it will be here before you know it. Noah has never been to a park, so that will be one fun trip!

Miss you, sorry about the darn truck!

blog_meg said...

Have to agree!