Monday, November 17, 2008

Believe it or not I have taken a day off work, yes today is Monday and I am sitting on the couch working on getting ready to go finish or attempt to finish Christmas shopping! My sister of course is miles away and miles ahead of me on this task so the challenge become mine to complete before Thanksgiving and yesterday I made some headway.

Jake is sitting outside in a pile of leaves, one day I will upload the photo and post, he certainly loves his new backyard - one he knows he never has to share with cats or dogs.

Excitement is coming to Texas next month, yes the Love's will arrive which means Noah Jacob Love will make his first visit to Texas! Can you tell I love this little guy?! I cannot beleive he is almost eleven months old and is already up on his feet and walking - WOW......

Well no more to say at the moment, sure there is more to say however as noted earlier I must prepare to shop and if you know me well you know this is not a favorite pasttime yet since it involves gifts for others it is not quite so taxing on me....

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Angie Love said...

I can't wait to see your new house! Right now your favorite little guy is asleep in his bed after two long nights with high temps, sinus, and ear infections!
He needs an aunt to rock him all night long...and a sister who needs some sleep!

blog_meg said...

I wonder how Jake will like his cousin Noah?