Friday, October 10, 2008

Little Sister

Today I took time to catch up on reading my little sister's blog page, she has such an amazing talent for writing and so I read. I smiled, I had a few tears develop and most of all I felt connected to her through her writing.

Sadly due to distance from her home to mine the visits are not frequent however there are the weekly phone calls and occasional e-mails back and forth but she is always in my heart.

This first entry is to my sister Angie to let her know though comments may not always be made her blog is read not only by me but also a friend of ours. Shame on neither of us for letting her know of such so today I am, right here/right now.

Love you Sis!!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Hey! I already told Angie via her comment section that I'm a total fan! Now I have a new blog to stalk!

Angie Love said...

Thanks sis. I'm glad you're not only a fan, but also my sister! I can't wait to see your posts!!

Angie Love said...

Meg,
What is the link to YOUR blog??